Finance & Contract Committee meeting held
Chandigarh, February 12 : - A meeting of the Finance and Contract Committee of Municipal Corporation was held today under theChairmanship of Sr. Davesh Moudgil, Mayor and attended by Sh. Jitender Yadav, IAS, Commissioner and other members of the committee namely Sh. Anil Kumar Dubey, Smt. Farmila, Smt. Gurbax Rawat, Smt. Heera Negi, Smt. Raja Bala Malik and officers of MC Sh. Saurabh Mishra, IAS and Sh. Anil Kumar Garg, Additional Commissioners, Sh. Tejdeep Singh, Joint Commissioner, Sh. Manoj Bansal, Chief Engineer, Sh. N.P. Sharma, Superintending Engineer (B&R) and other senior officers of Municipal Corporation.
The F&CC discussed various important agenda items of development and accorded approval to the following:
1. Disposal of Booth No. 9, Janta & Kumhar Colony, Sector 25, Chandigarh on the monthly licence fee/lease hold basis through open auction with 50% increase in rent on the previous terms and conditions.
3. Rough cost estimate for special repair of Mayor House No. 46 in Sector-24, Chandigarh at an estimated cost of Rs. 13.20 lac.
4. Regarding cash payment in lieu of Uniform to class-IV employees of the office of Medical Officer of Health, MCC.
5. Extension in operation and maintenance of Gaushala Sector- 25 to People of Animals (PFA), Chandigarh.
6. Extension in operation and maintenance of Gaushala Guari Shankar Sewa Dal, Sector – 45, Chandigarh for further period of 5 years.
7. Rough cost estimated for construction of toe wall for seating arrangement in Cremation Ground (Balance Portion) at Sector 25, Chandigarh at an estimated cost of Rs. 2.35 lac
8. Rough cost estimate for providing and fixing 80mm thick paver blocks in streets outside Phirni road village Kajheri, Chandigarh at an estimated cost of Rs. 41.92 lac
Copyright © chandigarhnewsexpress.com. All Rights Reserved.Home | About us | Login | Contact us